Requests are specific requests for an action.
Currently Requests may be for:
- A Primary Photo
- An Identity Credential for account verification to prove you are you (verify your gender, age, and location)
- A Student Credential for verification
- A Professional Credential for verification
and Professional Credentials
are verified by our staff.
For your privacy,
sharing your Credential
with fellow members is not required to verify your account.
Requests differ from e-mails and greetings:
|Sent to recipient's Inbox
(and sender's Sent folder)
All Requests are displayed permanently in the recipient's home page Requests panel until the request is fulfilled.
Primary Photo requests 5
Prof. Credential requests 3
Clicking the View button will show who has made the requests.
Clicking the ? button will show this help page.
The advantages to this new approach are:
- There's no longer a need to repeat photo/ID requests. Requests are now a permanent home page reminder.
- The very common Photo Request no longer flood the recipient with sometimes unwelcome messages.
- Requests are permanent and cumulative, suggesting greater urgency as the volume increases.
- We can now monitor the volume of Identity Requests which helps us catch fraud.
Identity Credential requests that remain unfulfilled can become
required after a certain volume of said requests.
View Requests you've sent / received by visiting